Thursday, October 21, 2010

Are any other women raving mad lunatics when they PMS???

Is it just me? This has only happened since my mid-twenties. I get CRAZY before I have my periods. I cry all day. I have suicidal thoughts (which I dont normally have and would never act on). Not only am I fighting with everyone around me but I have everyone else fighting with eachother because the tension is so thick. It even seems like terrible things just happen during those couple days before. I feel like I am going CRAAAAAZZZZYYYY.....does ANYONE else feel like this. I am not just talking being a little bit irritable but a roller coaster of rage and depression. What in the world causes this? This cant be normal. Has anyone else had PMS so bad that it scared them? What can you do about it? Can being overweight trigger this?Are any other women raving mad lunatics when they PMS???
It's called PMDD. Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder. I thought I was going crazy until I found out it is a recognized problem for lots of women. There are lots of medications to treat this, talk to your OBGYN. Don't worry, you are not alone and it will get better!
my wife is.............
Go to your doctor and tell them what you are going through. They can help . I used to get crazy / angry and that's wasn't good for me they put me on a medication that stopped it. But now I'm going through menopause, and high blood pressure, and I have diabetes to go with it and both are mood changers and anger is explosive at times NOT GOOD for me or no one else I keep to myself a lot. Go to your doctor suicidal thoughts are dangerous. Good Luck and God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment