Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth control?

only for people who know a lot about birth control methods, i am on the patch now and it works good but i have high blood perssure cuz of it, i want to change methods, i am thinking about swithing to copper T IUD, progestasert IUD, intrauterine system aka IUS, or the essure permanent birth control system, i am only 21 or i would have the suygery done but i have to be 23, me and my husbad dotn want anymore children we have 2, can i get one of these done at my age and which is the best one to do?Birth control?
I have 5 kids and do not want any more. I went to my doctor for the Essure procedure but he talked me out of it. He suggested the Mirena IUD..........and so far I have been very pleased with it. All you need to have the IUD placed is to have at least one child. I would not get anything permanent at your age. I had 3 kids by the time I was 20 and thought I was done. When I turned 30 I wanted more. I would highly recommend the Mirena!!
The patch can cause heart attack and strokes i won't recommend that IUD is really good i one an had No problems with it the pills made me sick You can wear a IUD as long as you want it doesn't hurt Planned parent hood has them or you can just go to you own doctor
You can have an IUD put in, I would use Merina, I did not like it, but a lot of people do. You can def. do that at your age, I had one put in and removed last year and I am almost 23. What is the essure birth control method. I know a lot about bc but I have never heard of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment