Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth control pills: when should i get my period?

I feel completely uninformed! I'm taking birth control just because my derm recommended it for my acne, so I didn't bother asking questions and such. I'm starting my first pack, and i'm doing "the sunday start," and just started this last sunday. when should i expect my period to come then? at the end of the active pills? or at the end of the placebo pills? i would assume at the end of the active pills, but doesn't that mess with the cycle of my period then? wouldn't it be less than the normal 28 days in between?Birth control pills: when should i get my period?
you should get it where the different colored pills start
also called the spacer pills
but not everyone gets it exactly at that time
but u should expect to get it right around those last week pills
During the placebo pills you should have your period. The insert that comes with the pills should explain a lot.
at the end of the active pills and make
sure you start the pills again when you
are supposed to you will get into a
regular routine in 2 or 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment