Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth control pills srry?

srry again, but what are some side affects that you have went through if u take or took birth control
thanksBirth control pills srry?
I was on micronor, no side effects, just no periods which I was very happy with!
i had none at all....i used ortro tricyclin
Umm, I don't take the pill. I am currently on the Deppo shot. So far, I really haven't had that many side effects. When I first got on the shot, I was a bit hormonal until my body adjusted, and there is the whole not having my period thing, but that happens with everyone who gets on the shot.
My best advice to you is to consult your doctors. Most family planning clinics have a list of choices of different birth control methods and their side effects. They can help you choose which method you think would be the best for you. Something to keep in mind, though, is that they effect different people differently.
i was on ortho-cyclen 28 and the side effects were crazy, bleeding all month long and being in pain as well. then the doctor took me off that and put me on zovia 1/35 and they make me feel dizzy and kinda sick to my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment