Saturday, October 23, 2010

Big Blue Veins?

My period is due tomorrow and for the past week or so my breasts are covered in these big blue veins and so are the top of my legs that connect to my abdomen. I have never noticed this before, until this cycle is this a normal part of pms...i have never heard of veins popping out.Big Blue Veins?
if your worried go ask your doctor hun
sorry doesnt know anythin about science but i do know that veins are blue
there called spider veins, you can't get rid of them but hide them with tanning there are medical treatments but they dont work for some, best thing is to tan
You have been a very naughty girl during your PMS and these are signs of your force-sensitive body withering as you descend into the dark side. I suggest either letting this disfigurement fuel your rage to use in the Dark Side, or repenting yourself and following the teachings of Master Yoda. Personally I think purple boobies are hot, so I suggest kicking a puppy or enslaving a race of aliens or something.
if you are sexually active this could be the first sign of pregnancy. In early pregnancy our bodies start creating more blood and sending it to our breast and uterus to help our bodies prepare for a baby. This makes the veins in those areas stand out and be more noticable.especially if you are fair skinned.
thry do cuz the blood is rushing through them my bf has the same thing in his arms legs where ever else

No comments:

Post a Comment