Saturday, October 23, 2010

Being short and growing up?

I used to take alot of stick in school for being too short.I was always the shortest till a new girl came.We then took it in turns to see who was the shortest.I in the end was the shortest when we left school.I know as a fact because i have seen her regularly and she laughs at me for still being short. I know that school time was the worst.When i started work in a bank i still had problems with work due to my height.I was asked to lift heavy files and reach high books on shelves. Even when i had my work photo done i had to stand on a box so the woman could take my picture.Even she thought it was funny.I did however take it up with work the problems i was encountering and after causing rows at work things were sorted out. Due to my school life even now i dont let people take the mickey out of me .I seemed to have got abit tougher since then.Being short and growing up?
you could have surgery to become taller.read these.
OK; and your question is....?
I know it hurts to be short, i am 23 years old 4'10 and hionestly am not bothered anymore. if you really feel someone is hurting you tell them in no uncertain terms that u do not like it. they will be careful not to do it again. and one more thing be the best at whatever you do. People will not dare laugh at you. and remember to retain that sense of humour. laugh at urself once in a while. it makes u feel better

  • dvr
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment