Saturday, October 23, 2010

Area around the neck became dark as i put on weight......?

reasons and any remediesArea around the neck became dark as i put on weight......?
This is very common, it's a skin condition found on people who gain weight. It's associated with high blood sugar, but not necessarily diabetes. I can't remember the exact name of it, but I looked it up a while back. As for remedies, a bleaching cream is recommended on the sites I looked at. I use Ambi, and it seems to be working pretty good, I've also stopped eating a lot of sugar, and drinking more water.
. My brother had that and I bought him a loofah and he used it for a week and it went away. dont scrub too hard though or you will hurt your skin. be patient!!! Dont stop though or it will come back. Also you can use a toner with no alcohol and a cotton pad. it works but the loofah is the best. good luck.

  • leave a e mail address
  • black spot on skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment