Saturday, October 23, 2010

Before my periods my nipples are tender but after my periods they are itchy, why is that?

Before my periods my nipples are tender but after my periods they are itchy, why is that?
they are tender before because of the flood of certain hormones in your system, they are itchy after because of the subsidance of those same hormones.
Well before is due to hormone changes but I have no idea why they are itchy after sorry! I am sure someone with a bit more knowledge will come along soon!!
If I'd asked my partner that question, he'd have said to me 'because they need sucking more' see what I 've gotta put up with?
i dont know but it turns me on
The itchiness is most likely from dry skin and chaffing. If your breast are getting swollen before your period from your hormone fluctuations, your bra will be tighter. If it is tighter more friction will happen with every movement you make. This will chafe the skin and cause the itch to appear. Try a hydrocortisone cream 2-3 times a day to see if that helps. I personally love the Aveeno one for any itch I have.
I did a quick google search and I found this link, sounds like what I just told you: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/womenshea...
besides all that , it's solid proof that even god has a sense of humour.
That`s natural, baby, unless you of course, you have a light skin decease. Does it go away, after a little while? If so no worries. Otherwise I would see my doctor if I were you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment