Saturday, October 23, 2010

Been on birth control for about 6 month now. Why have I had my period for almost 2 months straight?

Been on birth control for about 6 month now. Why have I had my period for almost 2 months straight?
There can be many reasons but first Id say go to your OB.My girlfriend is a toothpick and has no bodyfat on her what so ever so she cant have a period.She cant get pregnant.Her body can not produce eggs cuz its working too hard to keep her going.She wont eat nothing but veggies and fruit.I have sycts on my overies that cause mine to on for weeks.And sometimes I skip.DR DR DR!!!!Your birth control pills can be causing you more problems than you think.But ask all the questions you have to,to find out why.
it happened to me when i started with the pills, but it was because i started them on the wrong day. i had my period for weeks...maybe you did the same thing, but maybe is better that you stop taking them, and see if it stops. if not, you may have to go to the doctor.
Sounds like your pill isn't the right one - call your Gyno for a new prescription - some women can't take a mini until they have been on a regular dosage for at least 2 years. Good Luck!
You should try a different pill. That is definately not normal. Talk to your doctor about it right away.
Have you missed any? Is there a chance you are pregnant? Sometimes when you are on birth control it can mess your menstrual cycle all up. Just call and ask your doctor to be on the safe side.

No comments:

Post a Comment