Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth Control Pill ???

So Ive been on the pill for awhile and I'm on my sugar pill week, and I noticed I am a day ahead of my pills. I dont know if I accidentally took two pills one night or lost one, or what. BIZZARE. Is that really going to make a difference, since I am so close to having my period anyways? Should I use back up?Birth Control Pill ???
Read the directions that came with it.
Mine says to use back up for 7 days.
But you're on your sugar pill week, and you haven't started your period? That's odd. If you think you messed up during the sugar pills, then just skip one day without any pills so you'll be back on schedule.
And take your pills in the morning so you aren't drunk. It sounds like you're a little out of it at night when you're taking the pill, if you don't even know if you lost one or took two.
uh, tehcnically they say you should always use back up. Pill's not totally effective, my aunt actually got preggers 3 times while on the pill. So i'd say yes for the backup.
relax, and wait until your period arrives, then get back on track, use extra contraception in the meantime just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment