Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth Control Pill Q?

After popping my pill out, I placed it on my tongue (I even made sure it was there by sticking my tongue out and looking at a mirror). Then I took a big gulp of water. But I feel like when I did I couldn't feel the pill in my mouth but I still swallowed the water anyway. Could the pill have gone anywhere else besides down my throat? Am I just being paranoid?Birth Control Pill Q?
Like where? If the pill isn't in your mouth, then no, it didn't go anywhere else. I doubt it teleported itself anywhere.
Yes you're being paranoid. Next time just take in less water.. a lot less...then you'll be sure it went down and you can then take your big gulps.
I'm a guy, but this is a pill question, not a B.C pill question.
Good Luck.
Assuming you didn't drop it into the water of off your tongue I don't see where. You would undoubtedly have been aware if you had inhaled it.
I used to take bc pills & I felt the same way sometimes! Dont worry if u r sure u put it in ur mouth & gulp down water w/ it. Then u took it. It may be that the pill is really little maybe thats y we dont feel it. But ur not alone. Ive thought that many of times.
b/c pills are so tiny, i wasn't aware if i swallowed it half the time! i'm sure it got to where it needed to go. maybe try and stick it in some food next time, so you know its definitely going down for sure.

  • Slow Red Eared Slider
  • how to do work hard
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment