Saturday, October 23, 2010

As a female virgin, have any of you had a smear test?

They say you don't really need one if you've never been sexually active (I'm talking over the age of 25+), but one nurse did give me the option of having it done anyway even though she said it wasn't really relevant at this time. So wondering if any other virgin women have actaully had the test done, and if so, how did you find it?As a female virgin, have any of you had a smear test?
i had my first test as a virgin and it came back as borderlind pr-cancerous cells, thankfully they were removed but 2 yr later i had sex if i had waited i could have had cancer
Yeah. I might have when I was 18, and I did when i was 21, it was easier when I was 21 is all I can say. They do it as a precaution I guess.
It's uncomfortable but women hvae to do it regularly and it is probably the hardest the first time.
I would have one just to get things checked out. Even though you aren't sexually active other woman issues should not be ignored. I had one at 17 when i went on the pill and wasn't sexually active. Prior to my actual test my doc explained to me how it would feel and what to expect. So when i was having it done i could be more calm and relaxed knowing what was going on
I was a virgin when I had my first one, it was uncomfortable. But if you want to get on the pill, you will need one. Plus there are other health related things that may need to be checked. It could save your life. So i would say yes, have one done.

No comments:

Post a Comment