Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bleeding while on birth control?

i'm havein a bit of a problem. i'm bleading down there, lightly, it hurts and its not my period. i've been on sesonal ( birth control where you get a period after three months) i've been talking it for about 9 to 12 weeks. it has nothing to do with sex, since i'm a vergin, and its not anything like a hyman either. can anyone tell me why i'm bleeding, i still have another month and a half before i get my period.Bleeding while on birth control?
That is completely normal with Seasonale. I know from experience. It can take up to a year for your body to regulate to this pill. Most people it only takes 3 months. Don't worry about it unless the bleeding becomes very heavy or lasts for more than 7 days.
I myself was in your situation...firstly you have to be sure that you did not lift weighs or something like that in the last days...if it's not the case, go to see a doctor...I had a small wound and this was the cause of my bleeding...take care!
This sounds like it might be related to the Seasonale itself. I know that when I saw an ad for the product on tv one time the company even said that spotting, bleeding was a common side effect of this medication. I've heard from a lot of women that took it that had a ton of problems taking the Seasonale.
To be on the safe side though I would check with the dr to make sure that there isn't an infection or something else going on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment