Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bloating: PMS or pregnancy?

I'm a little late for my period (not quite sure how many days as not charting or anything), and my stomach is huge! I've never been this bloated before. I've also been a little nauseous, had acne, stuffy nose, very tired, vivid dreams, twinges in abdomen etc. Did other women experience massive bloating early on in pregnancy? Many thanks!Bloating: PMS or pregnancy?
The best way to determine if you're pregnant or not is by taking a pregnancy test. With that being said, the symptoms you describe can also be attributed to your period or PMS. I find that if I am stressed out, not eating well or excercising my period symptoms are more extreme.
with only few days overdue the stomach wud not be huge it is only after 4-5 months that give rise to enlarged abdoman.
Simply carry out a preg test by urine exam at home by do it urself kit . It is very simple. The blaoting may be due to gases.
You are probably pregnant...
Take a test...
If YOU are saying it could be pregnancy... then it probably is...
Go to this website..
Good Luck!!
Hope if you are then you are happy...
If not... ADOPTION NOT ABORTION!!
<3
pms definitely

  • ringtones cellphones ringing
  • Slow Red Eared Slider
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment