Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bikini Hair Removal Products, which are the best?

I am going on Spring Break soon, and am wondering what are the best ways to get rid of bikini hair without using my razor. I am hoping for no bumps and minimal redness. I don't want to wax, but a product that works, so I won't waste my money. Thanks!!Bikini Hair Removal Products, which are the best?
Well since it coming up soon I would recommend waxing is the best to not have bumps, but since you dont wan to do that try Nair, It works good but only last a week. For long term I would reccomend lazer hair removal.
Personally - if you can bear it, I would wax. I use Surgi-Wax and love it.
However - you could go for a depilatory. My sister uses the Nair Bikini Cream and really likes it. She hasn't had a bikini bump yet... but be sure to do a skin patch test first. Some people are sensitive to the chemicals in the cream.
Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.
Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful.
If you wish to achieve total satisfaction and permanent hair removal results, it is recommended that you consider bikini laser hair removal.
Although other forms of hair removal--such as electrolysis, depilatory creams or waxing--can be used, each has its own limitations as to effectiveness and ease of use. In three to six treatments, bikini laser hair removal may accomplish a permanent reduction in the majority of hair. The procedure is very rapid and well tolerated. Even the hair that remains is many times reduced in diameter, making them significantly less of a cosmetic issue while also reducing the irritation of the hair follicle. Overall, this procedure is commonly performed with high patient satisfaction.
Find out more on effective methods of bikini hair removal and recommended products at http://hair.my-fashion-house.com/...

No comments:

Post a Comment