Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are there any natural ways to cure vaginitis?

Right after christmas I got a vaginal infection diagnosed as vaginitis, because all the tests came back negative for everything else. All 5 vaginal infections, all stds, UTI, and pregnancy. I don't have insurance and the bill was close to $400. I was given diflucan (not sure about spelling) and it worked. I am getting similar symptons now but don't want another medical bill.
Is there anything I can take or do at home to get rid of this?Are there any natural ways to cure vaginitis?
talk to your doctor about keyflex. I got bacterial vaginosis due to a hormonal imbalance down their and she treated me with keyflex and it cleared up right away and I didnt get it back..Alot of woman who get BV end up getting it again but i never did the treatment did the work:)
go to a natural food store and ask about a candida cure, its an intestine problem, but can create vaginal problems.
you should get it closed up so this does not happen anymore. or maybe get an addadicktome so youre better off

No comments:

Post a Comment