Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth control and weight gain?

I gained about 15 lbs from my birth control and I was wondering if I went off birth control, or maybe changed the type of birth control, will I lose the weight I initially gained, or is it with me for good?Birth control and weight gain?
there's no magic way to lose weight, so i'm afraid you'll have to diet & exercise (safely!) to get rid of the weight you've gained. i would definitely try switching to another type of birth control or even quit using it if you want to to avoid gaining more weight.
from personal experience, the few lbs i ained on the pill came off almost in the first 1-2 months of not takin it. but then again that was only like 5lbs. u may have to work off the rest.
What kind of birth control are you on?
I gained a LOT on depo, as well as many other bad side effects.
I am on Kariva now and have had no weight gain or mood swings.
http://www.rateitall.com/t-330-birth-con...

No comments:

Post a Comment