Saturday, October 23, 2010

As flat as a bord?

i so flat1 i know there isnt a magical friut but is there any thing that can makethemget bigger?As flat as a bord?
i say they are doing you a favor. when you find the love of your life, you know he loves you. not just for your boobs if they were bigger.
Well, it seems as though the only thing that can help you now is eating more to gain weight. I'm in the same exact boat as you are (I'm 15) and I really don't have anything to look at, either. So try to eat a little more but don't feel guilty because you know you'll be doing it to be a healthier-looking woman.
Saline implants
You don't say your age, and that makes a difference. If you are under 16, just wait, your body will develop. If you are over 16 the best way to see when you will stop developing is to look at your mom and other female relatives. Usually, we take after our mothers, we tend to be close to the same bra size.
its all right. its no problem at all. ur thinking too much. believe me, ur fine. dont get obsessed with it and sooner or later ur bound to have 'em. the only thing u can do, is stop thinking...
Besides going the surgical route, unfortunately not. You can try the miracle pills on the market but I do think they are all full of crap as far as growth goes.
I was a flat as a board too, but that was before I had kids. I was an 34A, but now I'm a 36B. Still kind of small. At least when you get older u don't have to worry about sagging to your stomach or having back aches because your too big. Be happy what God gave u. Trust me you'll have less problems when you get older with them being small.

No comments:

Post a Comment