Thursday, October 21, 2010

Are big ones intemidating?

Are big penises intemidating?Are big ones intemidating?
Depends on the woman, obviously. I honestly don't think anything is "too big". Except maybe over 11.. that's kind of freaky.
No..or should I say it depends on you the individual.
nope
they still might not know what to do with it
lol
Nope, totally exciting..for me atleast. :)
if they are two big and my that I mean over 9inches and fat and huge yeah they scare the crap outta me lol.
They can be. Depends on what you mean by big. If by big you mean more than 6 inches long and 1-1/2 inches in diameter, then no. If you mean 10 inches long and 3 inches in diameter, then yes. One that big will cause pain and injury to the recipient! By the way, the average erect penis is 4-6 inches long. So guys, quit worrying!
If you don't trust me. If you think I would hurt you than yes it is intemidating. I you know I would never do anything to hurt you, then you'll just be hoping we can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment