Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bad physical, no softball?

I'm a little worried about getting my physical tomarrow, you see i just finished my period yesterday, but when i have my period i tend to have a lot of cravings and i begin to eat a lottttttt.(& i've been eating pretty badly this week too) What if i go to the doctor tomarrow and somethings wrong with my blood pressure or cholesterol or something. I know i deff probably put on some weight, but i'm not worried because i usually lose all that after my period. What if i fail the physical? I have to pass to play softball. helppppppp thankzBad physical, no softball?
you can't fail a physical because you ate some junk food. don't worry as long as you are generally healthy and not seriously sick you will be completely okay for the physical. don't stress out about it. stress will make your blood pressure higher.
you won't fail the physical unless something is really wrong. All a physical does is put liability off of the school if you drop dead.
Why would you think there is something so wrong with you? So you eat. I doubt seriously there is anything wrong with you that a little will power wouldn't solve. Stop eating so much, don't eat junk/fast food and exercise.
You sound like a teen. I'm sure your cholesterol is fine.
I play softball for my high school and I eat like crazy. You'll be fine. Do something you enjoy before your physical--that will lower your blood pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment