Thursday, October 21, 2010

Are guys who shave their legs and underarms considered attractive?

Need a womens povAre guys who shave their legs and underarms considered attractive?
hmmm. I don't think I'd be turned off by a guy that shaves. Sounds kinda interesting.
YES! I love it when guys shave or at least trim their body hair. It's so nice to feel a smooth leg when you sleep instead of scratchy rough hair.
You know it depends on the girl, some like those who shaves some like hairy men. Maybe shaving legs would be too much, but when guy shaves underarms it always looks better than with unshaved.
To the wood? I guess I like it trimmed, i've never been with a guy that actually shaved it all off.
mine shaves his armpits only i saw 1 time he did that that i only saw but never his legs i think thats when u no there gay
lol
Sounds a bit queer.
YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment