Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth Control?

Ive been on birth control for a while and recently had to go to my provider to get more, the orginal birth control i was on was Trycyclon lo and they gave me trycyclon which is more hormones .....does this mean I have to wait a whole month to have sex, like I did when I first got on Birth Control?Birth Control?
i don't think you have to but to be sure call tour doctor or the pharmacist. Or you can make your man wear a condom.
no waiting, have sex right away, call me
not unless you miss a day, then you have to wait a couple weeks, or use a condom. well...you should use one anyway, just incase you're worried!
You were on the same birth control pill just a low dose now this one is a little high dose but that doesn't mean that you will have to wait.It will work just fine from day one.No need to worry at all just trust your doctor.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment