Saturday, October 23, 2010

Augmentation?

I want to get a boob job, but im afraid of the risks, does anyone have any advise as far as me getting bigger boobs without surgery?Augmentation?
I don't have breast augmentation, but it seems that so many who have had it, have complications if even long term such as muscle aches and even immune system problems such as lupus. Even though the fda (food and drug administration) has ok'd the use of silicone implants in the US again, I would steer clear of them! It makes perfect sense why all of those women have had such health problems since having this foreign object in essense, that they believe are from the implants, and the saline implants have a silicone casing around it.
How about those prostetics or those silicone surface 'implants' that one can put into their bra when wearing an evening gown or whatnot. If you do decide (which hopefully you won't :) that you would like to talk to a dr about it, please make sure that the dr is a board certified plastic surgeon since it seems that any dr can declare him or herself a 'cosmetic surgeon' or such.
I dont think its possible. I had augmentation and I love it. The key is to find a good doctor and dont go too big.

  • peculiar personal problem
  • ram interrogate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment