Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth Control- My insurance doesnt want to cover my current BC perscription, its a new, and rediculous policy.

Where can I get birth control without having to pay a large amount of money for it?Birth Control- My insurance doesnt want to cover my current BC perscription, its a new, and rediculous policy.
Planned Parenthood will give it at a low cost or free depending on your situation. You can also try a generic version. The generic version of ortho-cyclen called sprintec costs $28 a month. That isn't much more than a $10 or $15 co-pay.
ask your doc for a generic, it will be much cheaper.
um, in order to know it's the right thing, you need to get it from a pharmacy, however your insurance may offer it mail order for cheaper. If your doctor has you on the pill for health reasons, your insurance may cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment