Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BirthControl Pills?

I'm being put on Lo-estrin 24.
Have you taking this one before? did you like it.?
I was on Yasimne for 5 years. I have been off of it since November. I will be starting the new one on the sunday after my next monthly. I just want to know if you liked lo-estrin and/or what kind of side effects it had on you..
thanksBirthControl Pills?
I loved being on loestrin. I've had problems with birth control making me gain weight, and I was finally able to lose weight on this one. I had no noticable side effects, so I think it's great. Hope this helps!
how old are you?I wanna get on it but i'm only 13.How do you do it.if you can will you email me at mommys_lil_goody2shoes@yahoo.c... or DanniDevil011 at aim or Dannie011 at myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment