Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth Control?

I just started the Loestrin 24 birth control pill the day of my period. Usually my period is 5-7 days long, but now I'm on my 9th day and it doesn't seem to be letting up any. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it because of the pill?Birth Control?
I just started a different kind of birth control as you, but I am in the same boat. Its totally normal. I'm on day 12 of my period, and the doctor said it would last up to 28 days, at which point your period will be starting again. If you feel like you need to talk to someone about it, i would talk to your doctor. They're very helpful with it. However, it is normal to have hormonal changes when starting birth control. Your body is just not used to the changes in the hormone levels yet, and the extensive length of time you're on your period is just your bodies way of trying to adjust. I wish you the best of luck, and my e-mail is not hidden if you have anymore questions. I wont hesitate to help.
I took Seasonale and bled for the 30 days that I took it. I switched brands and the bleeding stopped immediately. If it doesn't stop talk to you doctor.

  • 4how to get a boyfriend
  • grey hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment