Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth control question- I take the pill regularly every day, but between the times of 5-8 in the morning so,..

is this three hour time span still considered on time every day or does it need to be taken exactly on the hour?Birth control question- I take the pill regularly every day, but between the times of 5-8 in the morning so,..
You're supposed to take it relatively around the same time each day. Try carrying a watch or setting the alarm on your cellphone or something to remind yourself.
I've heard that birth control pill's such as Alesse have a higher rate of failing if you don't take them within an hour or 2 everyday.
No, it doesn't have to be taken on the hour. You're fine.
This is fine.
no but u should
No it does not need to be the same time everyday.
It is recomended for you to take it the same time everyday so you will always remember to take it. The doctor told me that.
You only need to worry that you don't vary by 12hrs or more. I wouldn't worry about a 3hr variance!
Yes, you can take it in the a.m. at the hours you asked, but as far as jumping around the hours suggested no, it must be taken on the hour in order for it to be effective. If you are a minute or two late (and I've had this happen before) the effectiveness of the pill is not compromised.
im not 100% sure but i think between 5 and 8 is fine just use the pull out method to reasure yourself!
I didn't take mine at the exact same time....I was within a half hour everyday.....never missed a pill......and still got pregnant. Some people would be fine while others aren't. I wouldn't take the chance though if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment