Saturday, October 23, 2010

Awkard vaginal discharge?

I have brown discharge coming from my Vagina. A lot comes out when I wipe after peeing. This usually happens when I skipped a period. Which I did, for February. Is this normal? Now, I have a little bit of blood accompanaying it....
Help?Awkard vaginal discharge?
the discharge is usually after a period or in your case a skip period, is your body cleansing itself, its getting rid of the old stuff. sometimes you notice you might have a lighter period or heavier one. nothing to really worry about, its just getting rid of the old stuff.
yes it is likely to be from the skipped period. brown discharge is old blood. its the blood from when u didnt have a period. now its coming out in what is probably a very light period for this month, because u do see red blood (new blood).

No comments:

Post a Comment