Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birth control that won't lower sex drive?

I am getting remarried in 3 months, and I have not been on any sort of birth control since my divorce 2 years ago. The pill was NOT my friend. I took Alesse at the time, and it made me feel cranky, I gained weight, I had terrible headaches, and I had a greatly reduced sex drive. Are there pills today that are better in terms of side-effects? Thanks for any advice!Birth control that won't lower sex drive?
I actually was on the pill and i got similar symptoms so i got switched to the patch but then i heard all the health risks and i got switched again to the nuva ring. The nuva ring actually made me have more of a sex drive and it hasn't givin me any of the symptoms of the pill .
You might want to try a monophasic pill, but different people react differently to the same pills, so you might have to try several different kinds. I don't get any negative side-effects from Norimin.
Abstinence.
Try Yaz
You might be interested in trying Natural Family Planning (NFP). Unlike what some people think, it is not the old school "rhythm method" of counting days. When a couple is instructed well and is consistent using this approach, it is as effective as birth control pills. Modern approaches to NFP involve charting temperature, cervical mucus, and other normal signals of fertility. You might try a google search for the Couple to Couple League, Billings Ovulation Method, or Creighton Model Fertility Care System. These are all folks who can help you find someone in your area trained to instruct couples in NFP. The benefit of NFP is that the information gleaned from charting can be used to space births or increase your chance of becoming pregnant when you are ready.

  • can a cable company do this
  • how to break up with a friend
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment