Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BIRTH CONTROL PILLS and crying like a baby?

I started taking my birth control pills this last sunday and i'm been crying for no reason. I was watching engaged and underage and when they got married, I was bawling like a little baby. Is this a normal side effect of the pill or am I just really emotional for some odd reason? i'm freaking out because I've never been like this before, even when I'm on my period.
I'm taking ortho tri-cyclen lo.BIRTH CONTROL PILLS and crying like a baby?
Yes, it's a normal side effect.It might last couple weeks, until your body adjusts to the hormones.
I was crying at Maxwell House Coffee commercials when I was on the pill- people thought I was crazy.
If the moodiness doesn't go away after 1-3 months, ask your doctor to switch you to a monophasic pill.
Pills are a form of hormone, and your body is adjusting to the new levels of them in your system. Don't worry you should level out in a couple weeks.
when i started taking birth control pills i got really over-emotional as well. it was the worst during the first couple weeks, and then after i was done with the first pack i leveled out and now i'm back to my normal self.
Yeah it is a normal side effect. It suck but for the first few month (al lest of me) you will cry like a baby but then you will be back to normal. Good luck.
I used to laugh and cry for no reason when I first started on the pill but after a while it settled down. If you don't feel like it is getting any better in another month or so I would consult your doctor to make sure that the pill is not disagreeing with you.
its just the hormones and being more emotional

No comments:

Post a Comment