Saturday, October 23, 2010

Are u a virgin??

Are u a virgin??
Who cares? This is silly.
Dose tea bagging count?
20 years old.... and YES, I'm a virgin.
No and yes. :]
yes,but not for long
No
I have 2 kids.
19 still a virgin and proud of it
yes. and proud to still be one at 18.
No.
im 22.yes im still a virgin... (",).how about you girl?
Yes Still iam
yeah,
no are you?
Used to be b4 I turned 13
Whom are you asking this question.
not since last month
sure am and proud of it
Why being a virgin is so important. It is so overrated.
But wait..........let me look.
Yup. I am.
Im 13 and yes i am a virgin.
In my opinion people should wait until they are adults and waiting for their soulmate...dont just go off and do it cuz you want to ... do it for a purpose
no i am not am married
yes i am
Dumb question and my answer is no.
Yes I am still a virgin and I am 35 years old.
yes.32 and waiting for marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment