Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Am I going through PMS?

Well I am 12 years old soon to be 13 and I have been wondering if maybe I am going through PMS. I haven't gotten my period yet.
Here are some things I have been going through:
Acne
Bloated abdomen
Constipation
Feeling sad for no apparent reason
Fast heartbeat
Feeling hungry
Feeling irritable or tense
Feeling tired
Feeling anxious
Headache
Joint pain
Mood swings
Tender and swollen breasts
Trouble concentratingAm I going through PMS?
Wow, that's a textbook description for PMS! You are old enough to have the period (I got it for the first time before I was 11 years old) so it may be around the corner. I would talk to your mom and schedule a visit to the gynecologist, to start monitoring your health. As obnoxious as gynecologist visits are, they save lives and they are imprescindible to for your health, if your PMS symptoms are bad, he/she can give you something to help you.
Cheers,
yes period any day now,
It's not PMS if you haven't started your period, love.
You're going through PUBERTY and you're growing up.
You should start your period soon..
Time to buy some sanitary towels!!
THATS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
sounds like puberty to me. you could be i had no warning when i got mine at age 14
umm it could be pms. if it is your period will coming soooooon. like within a week. but it might just be puberty. good luck either way!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment