Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Am I gross?

My boyfriend of two months told me he'd give me oral next time we made out. The time came, and he pulled down my pants and put his head down there and then eventually took my panties off. However, after a little, he eventually said sorry or something and then laid his head on my stomach and eventually put my pants back on and we just made out like normal. Why did he stop? Do I smell (I don't think I do...)? Am I too hairy? Did he want to take things slower (it's only been two months.....)? Should I ask him about this? I don't really care if we wait to do it, but it kind of hurt my feelings and made me self concious.....Am I gross?
Being hairy couldn't be the issue, that's just not an issue to men (I don't think), because what if he had an opportunity to go further would he have been bitching about hair then. If you smelled, now that's a different story. But you had an opportunity to ask him right then and there. You should have said why did you stop, or don't stop, or why did you say sorry? But yeah I'd ask him, or maybe you should go down on him so he could feel a bet more comfortable. lol...
douche andshave right before you decide to do so
remove your hair immediately...and keep it clean. let him also clean his area and take his penis in your mouth...your relationship will be very active and graw fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment