Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Am i just weird or girls do sometimes get a pulse down under (vaginal area)?

Am i just weird or girls do sometimes get a pulse down under (vaginal area)?
yes and yes
You get a "pulse" when you are aroused or have an orgasm. you can also feel it at other times
Right after I c*u*m I pulse like crazy...
Sometimes that heppens
Usually the increased blood flow during arousal is what causes the pulse
That's the norm... there are many blood vessels that feed blood to the area... there are also major arteries that run in the groin... the increase in heart rate and blood pressure can cause you to feel these pulses
Happens to me when I'm turned on, and it happens when I have an orgasm. It's perfectly normal, don't worry about it, just enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment